That clock goes faster and faster when you have something important to do.
I am not inclined to make posts about new year’s resolutions, but I will tell you what I plan to do this year:
- Get married.
- Move to a place that is better-suited for our family, and get rid of as much stuff as possible in the process.
- Spend a week at the beach.
- Get back into the habit of running (at the gym). Consider finding a race, but that’s not the ultimate goal.
- Either knit myself some more socks or get better about washing the ones I have.
- Steal the crockpot cookbook and the Vietnamese cookbook from my brother and use the heck out of them.
- Dye the cat a better color.